Comox Valley Scottish Country Dancers
Valentines Ball 2006
The Dance was a great success! Thanks to all who came to dance, and to all those who helped
make it happen.
Saturday, February 11, 2006
Native Sons Hall
360 Cliffe Ave, Courtenay
Music by Alex Jappy
- Doors will open at 5:00 PM. Dinner will be served at 6:30,
and dancing will start at 8:00.
- Tickets are $28 for dancers, $20 for non-dancers.
- Payment for tickets must be received by Feb 6, 2006.
- If you don't relish the drive home afterwards, we would be pleased to
arrange for you to be billeted with members of our club.
Contact the registrar for details.
- Alcohol:Two bottles of wine will be provided for each table (of 8).
There will be no bar, however feel free to supplement from your own cellar!
To get a cheat sheet, click on a dance name,
or click here to get them all in one PDF file.
John of Bon Accord
The Bees of Maggieknockater
The Reel of the Royal Scots
Catch the Wind
The Falkirk Lass
The Wild Geese
Miss Nancy Frowns
Mrs. Stewart's Jig
Rakes of Glasgow
Alan J. Smith
The Braes of Tulliemet
(Musicians & guests not included.)